Saturday, March 24, 2012

Guilt

For whatever reason I feel bad for almost anyone. It doesnt matter if I like them, love them, or hate them at some point or another I will feel bad for whatever situation they are in. I'm not sure why, some people say that I'm too nice for my own good . . . but those people dont know what I'm thinking. Oh lordy if people could hear what I was thinking I'm not sure I'd have any friends at all. I just can't help myself when I see someone in need or someone expresses that they need help with something I just have to help. And if I don't I feel bad about it all day. If I don't like the person I'm helping I might just do it grudginly thinking bad things the whole time I do it. Now I dont really know why I feel so bad about things that either have nothing to do with me or have to do with people I just plain dont like.

P.T

Learning to care less about other peoples feelings . . . sometimes mine have to come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment