Friday, March 16, 2012

Intro

Hello,

I am Paige Turner. I thought it might be a kind of neat thing to post on a blog the random thoughts I have. One for every day of the year . . . hopefully. I'm not sure if this is interesting to you but I find randomness to be pretty entertaining. Also I may sometimes review books on this here little blog. Anyways I hope you enjoy this, if anyone follows this that is.

Random thought for 3/16/2011: Have you ever seen The Incredibles, if not its a disney move about super heros. Anyways in that movie at the beginning everyone knows about super heros and generally like them. But Mr. Incredible saves some guy he sees jumping off of a building and hes gets sued and all the supers have to go into hiding. So my thing is in the real world if there were super heros this wouldn't fly becasue sucide is all illegal and such.

P.T

No comments:

Post a Comment