Wednesday, March 21, 2012

People

I never understood how people could get so angry over such little, mostly dumb, things. I mean everyone does it, I do it, and I can almost guarentee whoever reads this does it too. And most of the time we know we are upset for no reason and yet we continue to get upset by such things. I have an example I was at [insert fast food place of your choice] and there was a woman in front of me. The person taking orders asked her what she would like and how she would like it. The woman spat out her anwser in a semi-rushed tone. So the order taker put in what she heard and then asked her another simple question [insert common fast food question] and the woman just looked at her a dumb smile on her face. She said Are you kidding me? The order taker said what do you mean? The woman said well I just told you I want . . . and she was so upset by this that she just stopped away after taking her food. Like the fact that this person didnt take her order properly would surely ruin her whole day. I do it some times where I'll just be with friends or my boyfriend or something and I just get upset over small things. I dont know why and if you asked me why I was upset I'd say about 90% of the time I couldnt tell you. I wish it was easier to be happy.


Do you remember when you were a kid and the smallest thing could make you happy. You could be having the worst day in the world, someone couldve tripped you at school, you failed a test, forgot your homework, got a time out and your fish died but your mom/dad came home with a candy bar/toy/ or just a small tolken of affection when you needed it and your
day was fixed. I wish life was still that simple.

P.T


Being grown up sucks. .

No comments:

Post a Comment