Friday, March 16, 2012

Unhappy People

Hiya,

I am an unhappy person. I'm not sure why and I can't control it but I think I was born this way. I never feel good or pretty enough for anyone. Now that I think about it I don't think there has ever been a time in my life where I felt like I was adequate enough for anyone. I'm not sure where this insecurity comes from, I mean I could say its from people calling me ugly or fat but in the end is it really those things that made me this way. I think not. I think that for whatever reason there are just people in the world that never feel good enough. I could probably count, on one hand, all the times in my life that I've felt pretty or needed. And now I've had this amazing boyfriend for almost 2 and a half years, he makes me happier then I am on my own, he makes me feel pretty most of the time, and he makes me feel wanted. But still deep down in me, no matter how many times I hear "I love you!" or "You are stunning, beautfiul, down to earth, and drop dead gorgeous." (his words not mine), I still just dont fully believe him. I've tried to look at myself and say wow I am pretty or beautiful but I can't see it. Sometimes I can see it in passing, just as I walk by a mirror if I look out of the corner of my eye I say wow there it is but then its gone.

Here's to all the unhappy people or the people like me just trying to be happy and feel good about them selves.

P.T

No comments:

Post a Comment